Potterhead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Potterhead

A place where all Harry Potter lovers can be themselves and have fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Potterhead! Join us by making a free account.

Hello from Sil

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sil
Admin
Sil

Hello from Sil Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Sil   Hello from Sil Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:18 pm

I thought I might as well have a topic here for myself, seeing as everybody should get to know me. I have two hellos, a normal me and an Umbridge me.

Umbridge me-
Hello everyone! I am so excited to see your smiling faces here at Pitterhead. I beleive we'll be great friends and get along wonderfully. Just remember, be kind to everyone and don't fight.

Ugh, that was so not me.

REAL me-
Hi guys! I'm Sil, the administrator of Potterhead. Just gonna tell a bit about myself. I am a huge reader. I mean, I can read about one or two three hundred page books every day if I feel like it. I love Harry Potter! Why did I even say that? Of course in a Potterhead, or why would u have started this site in the first place! I also like LOTR, but one never read the books. I know, I really should, considering I read so much But hey, I'm only a kid. So my age is between 12 and 18. I live in the good 'ol USA, but I lived in Mexico for 6 years, so I speak fluent Spanish.

Okay enough about me. I want to get to know YOU! So say hi to me here, and then make your own introductions thread. It's as easy as saying Lumos.

-Sil
Back to top Go down
https://potterhead.rpg-board.net
Pumpkin.
Showing Magic
Showing Magic
Pumpkin.

Character sheet
Name of Character:
House:
Hello from Sil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Sil   Hello from Sil Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:32 am

Hello, my name is Max, but I am known as Pumpkin on most forums. I have come fro a forum called Pottermore Fan Forum, which is a great online community and I can't wait to get to know everyone around here. I love Harry
Potter, I am the biggest nerd. I am a child, also aged 12 to 18, but I have previous experience as a moderator and administrator so I am ready to help at any time needed. I live in Australia, everyone knows me as a Slytherin, my true house on Pottermore. I can't wait to begin. Also Georgia or Sil, I must tell you that you have put restriction settings on, forbidding people to create a new topic, just so you knew.

Pumpkin.
Back to top Go down
Sil
Admin
Sil

Hello from Sil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Sil   Hello from Sil Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:03 am

Thanks for telling me Pumpkin. Didn't mean to put restrictions up. Gonna go change that now.
Back to top Go down
https://potterhead.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Hello from Sil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Sil   Hello from Sil Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Sil
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Potterhead :: The Entrance Hall :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: